Mar 4, 2011

Feeling the itch.....

No, I don't have fleas.  I'm feeling the itch to travel!  However, travelling with a 9 month baby is nearly impossible.  Almost as impossible as getting someone to watch your 9 month old baby while you travel.  *SIGH* 

Never take your freedom for granted. Seriously.  I can say 150% that I took it for granted before I had a baby.  Not that she isn't everything to me & more.  I just, I don't know.  Sometimes I feel the need to break free and have some 'ME' time.  Without having to worry about changing a poopy diaper, or refilling a bottle. 

I can't complain though.  Other than the intense drama & anxiety that I've been feeling about going through this breakup & having to learn how to make it on my own...I'm feeling a great sense of freedom and relief.  It's like, I can do this.  I have been tied down for 3 years with all sorts of sad/mixed feelings, and now I can just let it go.  
Just breathe.  Just be a good mother, good friend, good daughter, good person.

I have a million pics to post, things to say, but so little time....
I will get my own computer one of these weeks & be able to put more time into this thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment